Friday, October 10, 2008

concrete

Midterm is this upcoming week. I'm ready for it to be here, just have a little more studying to do.  It's been tiring this past week and a half, but once midterm comes and goes i think it'll be better.  It's been a little bit of an adjustment working and going to school and keeping up on everything and just having more responsibility in general, but I must say it feels good to be able to pay the bills and feel like I'm growing up. 

5 CD's that have been keeping me sane the past couple weeks:
- Okkervil River - The Stage Names
- Bon Iver - For Emma, Forever Ago
- Elton John - Greatest Hits (thanks mom!)
- Arcade Fire - Neon Bible
- Band of Horses - Cease to Begin

Got a tour of Hatch Show Print today, it was rad. Got my oil changed.  Free Satco.  Homework now.  Ride bikes later?

thanks,
Tyler

No comments: