Wednesday, October 28, 2009
So it has been incredibly too long. I have been really busy, I swear. So the update:
- Went to Mexico and built a house with my parents, and family and more. That was really awesome and really fun. Met some great people and as always came back to the states much more appreciative of what I have here.
- Got a dog, named him Pabst, he's really awesome and really hyper.
- Started recording and rehearsing. Playing a show at the Mercy Lounge next wed, Nov. 4.
- My Dad turned 50, and is still more of a stud than I'll ever be.
- Went camping in an apple orchard in Columbia, TN and had way too much fun, as a result...
- Have been sick for the past few days. But I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.
- Actually ahead in some classes, feel pretty good about that.
- wow, ok, so if there is anything else you'd like to know, please ask.