Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Let's get something straight...

So, as most of you already know, there was a bit of controversy a couple of weeks ago concerning the topic of "sweater weather". I know, I know - most of you are ready to just move on. But before we do, I'd like to share with you something that has come to my attention: sweater weather is a phrase that has been around for A WHILE.

That's right, neither Jean nor myself conceived this beautiful wordage. Sorry Jean, but this round belongs to neither of us. If you could see my face, I'm winking intimidatingly.

Is it possible for one to wink in an intimidating fashion? I'll confirm that in the next video installment, so stay tuned avid 1620 blog-lovers of Nashville.

Oh, and here's something that IS completely original: I believe this is CARDIGAN CLIMATE that we're currently experiencing. Like that? - cardigan climate. Mine.

Well, now that I've had the last say, I can rest in piece. Sleep, that is. Don't get your hopes up 1620 haters out there, what little there are (if any).

Drinking 2% milk since the age of seven,
Julian

No comments: