Wednesday, November 12, 2008

growing up

growing up is weird. I've always wanted to grow up so i could have the freedom to do whatever i want. Well I suppose I could do pretty much what I want, if I only had the time. For the last month I've had very little "Tyler Time." If I'm not in class, i'm at work, driving to work, doing homework, or cleaning the house. Actually cleaning the house and such hasn't even been done in a while. I only eat dinner every few days, not because I don't want to, but just don't have the time to cook, and I don't really want to spend the money to go out to eat. Don't get the wrong idea, I'm not starving or dying or even that miserable. I guess I just imagined this being a lot more fun than I'm having.
Last night Pete came into town to pick up his friend Ben, we met up at satco and hung out and on his way out of town, his starter went out. Long story short Hunt and I drove him back to Huntsville, AL and didnt get home till 5.
I have Friday off and I'm going to try and catch up on everything. Also I'm going try and relax a little. We'll see how it all turns out.

Ready for a break,

Tyler

1 comment:

Ape. said...

take a long break.