Monday, February 16, 2009

JMV news update

Good Afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen,

People, I am no longer sick. I feel well and energized. However, my sickness left me with an exhausting amount of homework. This week, I can already predict, will be a busy one. Nonetheless, I have a positive outlook on things and a goal to look forward to...Spring Break, which happens in about one month!!!
Today, I worked in the admission office and gave a tour to some prospective students. They seemed pretty stoked on the photo dept. This past weekend, Tyler and I visited the local E. Nashville diner The Pied Piper. To say the least it was DELICIOUS!!! we ate grilled to order burgers with french fries and homemade -penne pasta- mac n cheese! SCRUMPTIOUS! Anyways, gotta get back to work now. 

p.s.
A few guys and I visited the local bar/venue the in roof on Thursday night and listen to some live music that was pretty descent for a cover band. It was no our usual hang out spot though. Its more of the Vanderbilt frat/sorority kinda hangout spot ,but I am always down for experiencing something new.


Don't get caught by the wave,
Jean-Michael Vissepo

No comments: