Tuesday, March 31, 2009

These Days

Only 3 more weeks of school left this semester.  I have to admit that this is probably the most exciting thing at the moment.  I am needing a break, I have no ideas left, I've hit a wall and am having a hard time getting over it.  I'm hoping that summer will bring back my love and drive for school because i think i lost that sometime around Spring Break. Other than my drive being gone life is great.  We are all moved into the new house, i went grocery shopping today for the first time in almost 2 months, so i now have food.  And i'm finishing up the last of my work before final projects come.  

-  The new Manchester Orchestra CD comes out April 21.
-  All the Day Holiday (www.myspace.com/allthedayholiday) has a new record coming out.  These are some close friends of mine that are working really hard and doing great things.  Please if you find 10 min take the time to listen to their stuff or try and catch a show in your hometown.  

thanks for reading,

Tyler

1 comment:

Ape. said...

Isn't is great how the Manchester show is the 21st AND their show is on the 21st?!?! Yeah, pretty sweet.