Saturday, February 7, 2009

the weather

DUDES!
Today was/is so beautiful.  I hope everyone was able to get out and enjoy it. I woke up around 10 ish, went to fido's grabbed some coffee and a bagel and sat outside and read a little bit.  Called and talked to my mom and dad today, in case you were wondering, they are doing well. ha. Went and got gas, cleaned my windshield, then headed to Satco to meet up with some friends.  Ate a chicken fajita, then headed to a house show around 1 i-sh.  Show was kinda lame, a bunch of 16 year old kids giving me looks as if i wasn't suppose to be there, not too into that.  Did get to see some friends though so it wasn't all bad.  Left there and went to Centennial Park to hang out with friends, long boarded, sat around, and now I'm sitting at Ugly Mugs in East Nashville recapping what's gone on today and checking my email.  Its busy in here right now and going to get busier, there's some music tonight, for free! So if you don't have any plans, come on over and say hi to me.  Tonight we are celebrating my friend Shelby's 20th Anniversary of life.  Should be fun...


Hope everyone is having a great day!

- Tyler

No comments: