Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Cinco De Mayo

Good morning everyone. It's 7:50 am and I have actually accomplished waking up and making breakfast before 8:00 am. I parked behind Jr.'s car last night so he woke me up to move my car so he could go to work. I think i just figured out how to avoid sleeping in this summer. Hallelujah! There is something really awesome about waking up early and getting a start on the day. The birds are so loud in the morning and not on this day, but on a sunny morning there is something in the air that makes getting up worth it.

I guess as an update, the semester is finally over, and summer is in full swing. Working more and playing more. 5 spot has Monday night 40's/50's dance party, and Wednesday night old time jam, such a good time. ha. We got a new roommate a couple days back. Which cut my rent and also just added another awesome person to the house. We have been truly blessed with some great people and its becoming more and more apparent in these past couple of weeks. And I'm sure this summer will show that even more. Also my brother is moving in in a couple weeks too so there will be 6 people at the house. Should be awesome. I think that is about it. Not a whole lot new when i look at it written down but for some reason I feel kinda overwhelmed in a good way with everything going on.

If anyone is reading a good book or two let me know. I'm looking for a couple to read this summer.

Thanks and happy Cinco De Mayo!

- Tyler

No comments: